Ensuring panel photos are correct should be a team effort so we’ve made it easy for anyone to in the team to amend panel details as soon as they see an issue. If the ‘Street View’ image doesn’t accurately represent your panel, you can upload a different image to overwrite or replace it.
- Search and select the panel you would like to amend from the map.
- In the panel detail pop-up, select the cog in the left-hand side of the panel photo.
- Select the yellow man icon to open the panel details centre.
- Here you can adjust the position of the street view by clicking and dragging the image.
- Or you can upload your own photo or image from your computer to overwrite the street view.
- Don’t forget to save before exiting.
NB: The panel location is still determined by the map, even after you amend the street view.