- Search and select the panel you would like to remove from the map.
- In the panel detail pop-up, select the cog in the left-hand side of the panel photo.
- Select the yellow man icon to open the panel details centre.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Remove from Inventory’.
- Don’t forget to save before exiting.
Head here to learn how to mark a panel as temporarily unavailable or ‘Out of Charge’.
★ Admin and Power Users only This function is only available to those with an Admin or Power User account. If you don’t have access, but think you should, please contact your system administrator.