You’ll want to get familiar with your new software so that you are able to confidently answer and action questions from your clients. Run through this list to get a handle on some of the basics of using the platform.
- Setting up an account via the login page is easy for your clients to do. But, occasionally, you may want to set their account up for them.
- Get familiar with the different ways you and your clients can search and filter locations/panels on the map:
- See how your clients can add locations/panels to their campaign before checking out.
- Then show them how they can create multiple campaigns to better organise and group locations/panels together for different purchases.
- Once they have finished adding locations/panels to their campaign, they can complete their booking by paying by Credit or Debit card or by Bank Transfer.
- Clients can also upload their own artwork at any time before the due date.
When you’ve completed this list, head here for Part two of Getting Started for sales teams.