How to view, search and filter current bookings
You can review, search and filter the status of all bookings in the system from within your ‘Management Dashboard’. This can help you identify previous or current bookings, follow up on in progress bookings or see which bookings have been optioned.
- Login, then hover over your name in the top right corner to show the account drop-down menu.
- Select ‘All Campaigns’ under ‘Management Dashboard’.
- This will bring up a list of all the campaigns in the system.
- You can use the tabs at the top to view all campaign ‘Bookings’, ‘Options’ or ‘In Progress’*.
- Set a date filter or leave it blank to see all.
- You can then sort or search the list using any of the headings such as Client, Campaign Name or Number, Booking Date, Start and End Dates or Running Status.
- Select the Client name to see further details about that client.
- Select Campaign name or number to see further details about that campaign.
*’In Progress’ means that a client has added panels to their cart but hasn’t yet completed their booking.
★ Admin and Power Users only This function is only available to those with an Admin or Power User account. If you don’t have access, but think you should, please contact your system administrator.