How to remove, approve or reject a client’s artwork
The system is set-up to encourage clients to upload their campaign artwork directly to their campaign. This significantly reduces the time your team spends chasing artwork.
- Once a client has uploaded their artwork, an automated email will be sent to the nominated email address in your team requesting they review the artwork.
- To review the artwork, login, then using your account drop down in the top right of your window, select ‘All Campaigns’ or navigate there using the links from within the email.
- Search for and select the campaign you want to review artwork for.
- Scroll down till you see the artwork file.
- From here you can choose to Download, Remove, Approve or Reject the artwork before clicking save.
- This then triggers an automated email to the client to alert them of your review.
If you approve the artwork this will also trigger an automated email to the person responsible for the printing schedule and make it available to them on the ‘Printer Dashboard’.
★ Admin and Power Users only This function is only available to those with an Admin or Power User account. If you don’t have access, but think you should, please contact your system administrator.